Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Keystone magazine reception 10/10

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 9 07:48:08 EDT 2002
-- From Jennifer Bonacci

Student Life and the editors of Keystone Creative Arts Magazine invite you to the opening reception in Pease Gallery on Thursday, October 10, from 4:00-6:00 pm.

Join us for refreshments as we present awards to all the students included in the 2002 Keystone. Dr. Conston and Dr. Paneitz will be on hand, welcoming visitors and highlighting the success of our Art Department. Drop in and see the beautiful art work of CPCC students. Works include sculpture, photography, digital art, 2-D work and more!

Can't make it? All of the art submitted to the magazine is on display in the gallery from now until November 5.

Questions? Call Jennifer at 6743 or 4822.

--Jennifer Bonacci