Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] South Campus Fall Fest today 10/9

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 9 07:50:47 EDT 2002
-- From Barry Gilmore

South Campus Student Life and the South Campus Student Government Council are hosting our annual South Campus Fall Festival on Wednesday, October 9, from 11:30 till 2:00.

Students, faculty, and staff are all invited to groove to the sounds of the Scott McCloud Rock Band, play disc golf with Innova Champion Discs, enjoy free bratwurst and hot dogs grilled to perfection by our fabulous Welding Club Grill Team, and even taste Heineken's nonalcoholic Buckler Beer (perfect with a bratwurst).  Join us at the "OutFront Patio."

Everything is free, but we are gratefully accepting donations to help the Welding Club finance their trip to Africa this summer to help open a new welding school.

For more information about the Fall Fest, call South Campus Student Life
at 4252.

For information about the Welding Club, call Steve Gore at 4429.

--Barry Gilmore