Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Central Campus Fall Fest 10/9

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Oct 8 12:42:46 EDT 2002
-- From Amanda Capobianchi

Central Campus Fall Festival Tomorrow!

Student Government and the Office of Student Life are hosting the Central Campus Fall Festival tomorrow on the Campus Green from 10:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-6:00pm.

Over 25 of the College's student clubs and organizations will be displaying their talents and culinary abilities! We encourage all on Central Campus to come visit, see a fun latino band, eat some tasty food (including brats, hot dogs, fried fish, and chicken on a stick!), and support CPCC's finest students. We have plenty of covered space, so don't let the rain stop you from stopping by!

Our evening festivities start at 5:00pm with the lovely music of Dawn Anthony & Craig Bove.

Questions/Comments? Call Student Life at 6584.

--Amanda Capobianchi