Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Terrell Visitor parking lot advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Oct 7 14:38:37 EDT 2002
-- From Reginald Hill

As a reminder to faculty and staff--

The Terrell Visitor lot is reserved for our distinguished outside guests.

We are still having problems with the lot being full when our guests try to park upon arrival.  This lot is posted as a Reserve lot only, but many cars there have CPCC decals.

We are going to strongly enforce the parking restrictions for this lot.

--Reginald Hill