Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Volunteers needed for Central High reunion

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 2 12:27:05 EDT 2002
-- From Fay Foster

Volunteers still needed for Central High reunion

For those of you who have signed up to help on Saturday, October 5, there will be a meeting in TE 500 on Friday afternoon at 2:30 p.m.

However, we are still looking for more volunteers who can help with this event.

We have almost 1300 registered guests at this point, and I am sure more will be coming at the last minute.  If you have some time to help on Saturday, it would certainly be appreciated.

There will be food, dancing and music for everyone.  It will be great fun to reminisce with these folks and learn a little about our history.  If you would like to join us, come to TE 500 at 2:30 p.m. on Friday.

--Fay Foster