Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Web Ambassador advisory re SACS

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Thu Jun 13 11:05:51 EDT 2002
-- From Chris Emery

As you know, the CPCC SACS Steering Committee has been working diligently to produce the SACS Self-Study Report for the College. Included in the report are many references to information on college websites that document ways in which CPCC meets various criteria for our accreditation.

We would like your cooperation in order to ensure that no links are broken before the SACS team visitation scheduled for October 28-31.  Please refrain from moving any content or deleting any pages from your website before or during  these dates.  Routine content maintenance should continue as normal.

If you must move any content or delete pages from your website, please contact Chris Emery at ITS (x6809) prior to doing so.

Thank you.

--Chris Emery