Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Audio/video repair services advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jun 10 14:55:58 EDT 2002
-- From Candi Moretz, ITS

In order to accommodate the mandatory reductions to the college state budgets for the 2002-2003 fiscal year, your Information Technology Services team immediately will stop offering audio/video repair services.

This will include repairs to TV's, VCR's, 35mm slide projectors and other non-computer related media equipment.

We will continue to support LCD projectors in smart classrooms and computer labs.

Our recommendation to departments seeking repair of A/V equipment is to either contract this work with an outside source or replace broken units with low cost items that can be purchased from departmental supply budgets.

Thank you.

--Candi Moretz