Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Fall Conference 8/5 advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Jul 31 07:47:42 EDT 2002
-- From David Rhew

Fall Conference -"Building on Our Success"
Fall Conference is scheduled for August 5 from 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Breakfast will be served at all campuses (including City View) from 8:00 a.m.-9:15 a.m., and Dr. Zeiss will begin his remarks at 9:30 a.m. in Pease Auditorium, Central Campus. This year, for the first time, the president's annual remarks will be televised via the college network to the South and Southwest campuses.

In order to be good stewards of our budget dollars, we ask that those who plan on attending breakfast, please let their departmental secretaries know by July 29 so that we may give the caterer an accurate count.

--David Rhew