Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Fall Conference 8/5 advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jul 29 07:28:55 EDT 2002
-- From Fay Foster

Fall Conference -"Building on Our Success"
Fall Conference is scheduled for August 5 from 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. A continental breakfast will be served at all campuses (including City View) from 8:00 a.m.-9:15 a.m., and Dr. Zeiss will begin his remarks at 9:30 a.m. in Pease Auditorium, Central Campus. This year, for the first time, the president's annual remarks will be televised live to the South and Southwest campuses.

In order to be good stewards of our budget dollars, we ask that those who plan on attending breakfast, please let their departmental secretaries know by July 29 so that we may give the caterer an accurate count.

--Fay Foster