Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] New Student Orientation 7/18

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Jul 16 08:07:48 EDT 2002
-- From Kevin Parsons

On July 18 the Counseling and Advising Department will be conducting an exciting new student orientation program for recent high school graduates.

This special session is designed to provide these students with the necessary information to make a Smart Start toward success at CPCC.  Orientation will take place from 9:00 am * 1:00 pm in Garinger.  Students will receive an overview of the College, attend various workshop sessions, and have the opportunity for a campus tour.

Lunch will also be provided in the quad area of Central Campus.

We are expecting close to 200 students to participate in this program, and would ask that you please help us welcome them to our campus. Thank you for the support you always provide for our students.

--Kevin Parsons