Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Laptop computer users advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Jul 10 12:31:03 EDT 2002
-- From Mike Rodden, ITS

ATTN:  Campus Laptop Users,

We are close to completing the campus-wide upgrade of all faculty and staff workstations to Windows 2000.

We are now targeting all college laptops for upgrade to the new system. We ask that all college laptop users call the ITS Help Desk at extension 5000 before July15, 2002, to schedule an appointment with a technician.

ITS will not support college network access after this date for machines that have not been reimaged.

For additional information, please contact the college Help Desk.

--Mike Rodden