Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Payroll changes update advisory

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Jul 9 07:50:46 EDT 2002
-- From Claudia Fiest

With the resignation of Nancy Tong in the Payroll Department, we have redistributed the alphabet among the payroll employees we have until we fill the vacant position.

With the implementation of Colleague, we have changed procedures and workflows in the payroll area.   Each payroll technician has a part of the alphabet and processes both full- and part-time payrolls.  The following is how the alphabet is split with the payroll technician's telephone extensions:

A * E	Kay Abernathy	6358
F * J	Shawna Wood	6511
K * O	Cindy Severt	6981
P * T	Debra Gaddy	6774
U * Z	Annette Hamilton	6481

The main payroll number remains 6981.

The implementation of Colleague has been a giant step for us as a team and we appreciate the understanding when we have encountered problems.  We have worked hard to resolve them as quickly as possible.  If you have any questions, I can be reached at 6356.

--Claudia Fiest