Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Central Campus Blood Drive tomorrow 7/9

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jul 8 13:29:19 EDT 2002
-- From Amanda Capobianchi

The SGA is hosting the summer term Red Cross Blood Drive tomorrow, July 9, 9:00 am-1:30 pm in the Student Life Center on Central Campus. The Red Cross is in dire need of our community's help. Donation volume decreases greatly in the summer months, yet the summer is one of the busiest times for our area hospitals and medical centers. We strongly encourage everyone to consider donating a pint of blood.

There are still plenty of available times to donate. Please call Student Life at 6584 for more information and to sign up for your time to give.

--Amanda Capobianchi