Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Payroll workflow and personnel change

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Jul 8 09:57:14 EDT 2002
-- From Claudia Fiest, Payroll Supervisor

It is with regret that I am announcing the resignation of Nancy Tong in the Payroll Department.

With the implementation of Colleague, we have changed procedures and workflows in the Payroll area.   Each Payroll Technician has a part of the alphabet and processes both full- and part-time payrolls.  The following is how the alphabet is split with their telephone extensions:

A - C	Kay Abernathy	6958
D - H	Shawna Wood	6511
I - M	(Vacant)		6481
N - R	Cindy Severt	6981
S - V	Debra Gaddy	6774
W - Z	Annette Hamilton	6357

The main Payroll number remains 6981.  If you have questions about I - M, anyone on the team will be able to help you.

The implementation of Colleague has been a giant step for us as a team and we appreciate the understanding when we have encountered problems.  We have worked hard to resolve them as quickly as possible.  If you have any questions, I can be reached at 6356.

--Claudia Fiest