Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Summer Theatre seats available

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Apr 26 15:27:57 EDT 2002
-- From Tom Vance

Last week we had wonderful response from the CPCC family, asking for information on the Summer Theatre.

Today over 7,000 brochures go out to the rest of the people on our Summer Theatre mailing list, and orders are sure to pour in within days.

If you would like a brochure, pick one up at Jimmies or get one off the ledge at the Box Office in the lobby of Pease Auditorium, or simply email me, and I will put one in the campus mail for you.

It's a terrific season and you are sure to have a good time if you become a part of it: Oklahoma!, Jekyll and Hyde, Deja Vu, George M!, and for the children, Annie Jr. and The Emperor's New Clothes.

Beat the rush.  Get your order in early to secure the better seats!

--Tom Vance

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 704.330.6666.