Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Faculty Senate election results

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Fri Apr 26 11:46:43 EDT 2002
-- From Fred Tone

  Results of the Faculty Senate vote are in !

   With a 41% turnout, the results are:

    President Elect: 137 votes for Melissa Vrana, our new President Elect!
                              13 Write ins

   Name change:   139 votes for "College Senate," our new name!
                              35 against

--Fred Tone, President

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 704.330.6666.