Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Classified Staff Council bylaws approved

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Wed Apr 24 12:35:40 EDT 2002
-- From Davandra Ellis

New Classified Staff Council bylaws were approved in the special referendum.
Now, we need you! Let us hear your voice!The Classified Staff Council was organized to enable the Classified Staff to speak with a common voice on matters concerning the welfare of CPCC Classified Staff and the stated objectives of the College.

We need 33 Classified Staff employees to serve as representatives on the Classified Staff Council. To get your name on the ballot, contact Davandra Ellis, 6408, or Peggy Pressley, 6394, or by email. Voting will be held at the time of the general election for Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson.

Candidates for the office of Chairperson and Vice Chairperson are also needed. The candidates for these offices must have served one full term as a representative to the council within the two years immediately preceding the election. Nomination forms can be requested from Marjorie Foxx, 6425, or by email. Please return forms to Davandra Ellis or Peggy Pressley.

All names and forms need to be turned in by April 30, 2002, to Davandra Ellis, 6408 or to Peggy Pressley, 6394.

Voting will take place, May 17, 2002, at the Classified Staff Appreciation Day. This year, the location is at the West Campus. We'll see you there!

--Davandra Ellis

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 704.330.6666.