Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Budget Cut-Off Date advisory from Dr. Zeiss

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Tue Apr 2 14:56:26 EST 2002
TO:  All Cost Center Managers

FROM:  Tony Zeiss

SUBJECT:  Budget Cut-Off Date

Due to our current fiscal challenges, the College's official cut-off date for budgeted encumbrances will move from Friday, April 12, to Friday, April 5, 2002.

The encumbrance process as outlined in Michael Moss' e-mail dated March 8 will be the same.  We have simply moved up the cut-off date by one week.

Thank you for your compliance.

--Dr. Tony Zeiss

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 704.330.6666.