Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Financial education seminar 4/4

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:47:03 EST 2002
-- From Jim Davis

Central Piedmont Community College and TIAA-CREF invite you to attend a financial education seminar.

Building a Better Financial Future

In times like these, maintaining a suitable investment strategy is more important than ever. TIAA-CREF's Staying on Track in a Market Downturn seminar will address concerns you may have about market volatility and ways to avoid common investor overreactions to it.

We'll discuss:

> Initial reactions to market fluctuations
> When and what to act on when the market moves
> Remembering positive opportunities during downward movements
> Other factors that can affect your wealth-building

And, we'll review some of the new tax law changes that make increasing your
retirement savings one of the best moves possible.