Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] ITS opens new website

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.edu
Mon Apr 1 08:29:38 EST 2002
-- From Chris Emery

IT Services invites you to visit our new website, located at http://www.cpcc.edu/itservices. We will redirect traffic from our old site to this new address temporarily, but we do ask that you update your bookmarks.

We have used feedback from the college community to create a site that is client oriented and easy to navigate.

New navigation links make it easier to find the information you need, and also provide shortcuts to tools such as webmail and e-Directory.

Important news concerning campus technology will be posted regularly to our new homepage, so please check back often.

When you visit, please take the time to fill out our feedback form to help us continue to improve and refine our services.

The IT Services Web Team is also available to help with your web design projects. Call the ITS Help Desk at 330-5000 for more information.

--Chris Emery, Information Systems Analyst

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 704.330.6666.