Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] South holiday events today and 12/1

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.cc.nc.us
Thu Nov 29 08:41:03 EST 2001
-- From Barry Gilmore

South Campus Student Life, Student Government, Phi Theta Kappa, and Campus Ministries are welcoming in the holiday season today, tonight, and Saturday with "Here Come the Holidays."

Come join us in the South Campus Atrium as we make homemade cards, ornaments, and more.   Free entertainment and refreshments (cookies, pastries, and Starbucks Holiday Blend coffee) in our Student Life "Coffee House."

"Here Come the Holidays Family Fun Day" is this Saturday, December 1, in the South Campus Atrium from 11:30 till 2:30.  Bring the kids and make holiday cards, ornaments, and gifts.  For lunch, the kids help make their own "Peanut Butter Rudolph" sandwiches.  It's all free, so don't miss out on the fun and, by all means, please invite the students.

For more information, please contact Barry Gilmore

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 704.330.6666.