Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] Thanks for your theatre patronage

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.cc.nc.us
Tue Nov 13 09:11:53 EST 2001
-- From Tom Vance

For the first time in my thirty-four years of doing fall musicals at CPCC, we sold out the production BEFORE we opened!  Thank you for your wonderful response to our production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

The Box Office is open now for all other productions remaining, including the upcoming Dance Central productions of The Nutcracker and The Christmas Oratorio, the Opera Theate productions of La Boheme, The Seven Deadly Sins, and The Medium, and, of course, the theatre production of Steel Magnolias.

For best seats, get your tickets early.  Drop by or call the Box Office (6534) between the hours of 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.

--Tom Vance

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 704.330.6666.