Central Piedmont Community College

[Cpcommunicator] New Financial Aid Office website

Office of Community Relations Communicator communicator at cpcc.cc.nc.us
Thu Aug 16 07:35:36 EDT 2001
-- From Debbie Brooks

Don Woodside and Debbie Brooks are pleased to announce a complete revision of the Financial Aid Office website. Please go to CPCC's home page and click on "Focus on Financial Aid" so that you will be familiar with its content when talking to current or prospective students.

We are pleased to share with you that in the near future we plan to add to the website our forms so that students will not have to come by the Financial Aid Office to request them.

If you agree with us that the new Financial Aid website is a good addition, please send a thank you to Mark Little in Community Relations and Marketing Services, as we could not have done this without his help.

--Debbie Brooks

This message is from the Communicator. Please send your reply, if you have one, to the originator of the message, whose name appears at the beginning of the message. The broadcast service is available from 8am - 5 pm, M-F, when the college is open. Please send your email and Communicator submissions to Office of Community Relations. Maintained by the Office of Community Relations, 330-6666.