Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] Fall enrollment

Don White don153577 at sccnc.edu
Mon Sep 19 08:28:38 EDT 2016
Hi Brandi,

SCC unduplicated headcount is basically flat when compared to this time
last year but our estimated FTE is down approximately 8%.  One key factor
for this is our increased enrollment in both our Early College and CCP
programs resulting in a mush lower percent of full time students then what
we have had in the past.

Don

--

*Donald H. White*
Research & Reporting Coordinator
don.white at sccnc.edu

--

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North