Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] Updates on the Principles of Accreditation Review - 2016/2017

Thank you Brandi!

Call me technology challenged, but didn't Dr. Wheelan say that handout
materials for all the sessions was within the SACSCOC APP? (Which is why no
thumb drive or disk was provided this year.)  If that's right, could
someone tell me where to find them in the APP?

Thanks,

 Carol

Carol G. Holton, MBA
Coordinator of Institutional Effectiveness/SACS Liaison
910-576-6222, Ext. 510

Montgomery Community College
1011 Page Street
Troy, NC  27371

www.montgomery.edu

*"Strengthening the online student learning environment at Montgomery
Community College"*

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Brandi McCullough <Bmccullough at pamlicocc.edu