Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] Who is going to atlanta?

Liz Silvers lsilvers at cccti.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:33:31 EST 2016
I'll be arriving Saturday evening! Safe travels to all.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2016, at 7:15 AM, VINCENT CASTANO <castanov at faytechcc.edu<mailto:castanov at faytechcc.edu>> wrote:

I'll be in Atlanta this weekend.

Vincent Castano, Ed.D
Director of Institutional Effectiveness
Fayetteville Technical Community College
P.O. Box 35236
2201 Hull Road
Fayetteville, NC 28303-0236
910-678-8535 (office)
910-678-0029 (fax)
castanov at faytechcc.edu<mailto:castanov at faytechcc.edu>

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. (G.S. ? 132-1 et. seq.)

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system.

Thank you for your cooperation.

>>> "Carl Mitchell" <mitchelc at faytechcc.edu<mailto:mitchelc at faytechcc.edu>> 12/1/2016 6:13 PM >>>
I am waving at you too.  Carl

Carl E. Mitchell
Vice-President of Human Resources and Institutional Effectiveness

Fayetteville Technical Community College
mitchelc at faytechcc.edu<mailto:mitchelc at faytechcc.edu>
910-678-8373 or 8378
>>> Jay Sullivan <Jay.Sullivan at BeaufortCCC.edu<mailto:Jay.Sullivan at BeaufortCCC.edu>> 12/01/16 5:28 PM >>>
Show of hands. Who is going to the SACSCOC conference in Atlanta?

Hope to see y'all there!
Jms

Sent from OWA on Android