Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] Data Governance Committee Appointees

Terri S Lee tslee at johnstoncc.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:37:54 EDT 2016
Hello everyone!  The CCPRO Executive Committee met this morning to review the DGC interest form submissions.  First, let me say thank you to all who submitted interest forms.  Your willingness to serve CCPRO through the DCG is greatly appreciated.

In considering the first appointees to the DGC, we looked at regional representation as well as representation from colleges of various sizes.  We also looked at years of experience in institutional research.  We have selected the following individuals to represent CCPRO:

Ms. Barbara Brown - Eastern Region
Dr. Kristie Sullivan - Central Region
Ms. Liz Silvers - Western Region

Thank you again for serving CCPRO.  Take care!

Terri S. Lee, Ed.D.  l  Director of Research and Institutional Effectiveness/SACSCOC Accreditation Liaison
Johnston Community College l  P.O. Box 2350  l  Smithfield, NC 27577
Office: Wilson C1016B  l Phone: 919-209-2125  l  Fax: 919-209-2142  l  tslee at johnstoncc.edu<mailto:tslee at johnstoncc.edu>

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official. ( NCGS.Ch.132)