Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] FW: Sairmail SAIR Call for Proposals

Good morning All,

Dr. Bobbie Frye asked me to post the SAIR “Call for Proposals” email below. If you are not aware, the SAIR 2016 Conference in October will be here in Charlotte, NC. I hope to see some of you there.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul G. Earls
Senior Research Analyst
Institutional Research
www.cpcc.edu/planning<http://www.cpcc.edu/planning>
Central Piedmont Community College
Central Campus, Administration 4 Bldg.
PO Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235
Phone: (704) 330-6399
FAX:    (704) 330-6013
Email:  paul.earls at cpcc.edu<mailto:paul.earls at cpcc.edu>
www.cpcc.edu<http://www.cpcc.edu/>
[Central Piedmont Community College]

How was your email service<http://surveys.cpcc.edu/47408/47408.asp>?

When the goal is enlightenment, one should consider all possibilities.