Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] Course Evaluation Software

MONIKA MORRIS MORRISM at faytechcc.edu
Thu Mar 13 09:10:49 EDT 2014
Good morning CCPRO,
FTCC uses the SNAP software for our instructor/course evaluations.  It
is a web based program and students get a secure log-in and a list of
their classes that were chosen for evaluations.  The software will send
each student an email and also a reminder email a week later if they
have not taken the evaluation.
The data can be downloaded into an excel worksheet and also into a SPSS
For smaller campus surveys, we use SurveyMonkey.
Hope this helps.

Monika Morris
Data Management Technician
Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment
(910) 678-8281
morrism at faytechcc.edu

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
by an authorized state official. (G.S. § 132-1 et. seq.) If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this email or any attachment is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.
>>> Misty Rasmussen <rasmussenm at carteret.edu> 3/12/2014 2:51 PM >>>

Hi Pamela,
Carteret CC uses Class Climate (Scantron).
Thank you! J
Misty R. Rasmussen
Director of Institutional Effectiveness
Carteret Community College