Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] Course Evaluation Software

Pamela Federline federlinep at brunswickcc.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:16:18 EDT 2014
Brunswick Community College Faculty Senate is examining different options to improve both the quality of and response rates of students for course evaluation.  Our Faculty Senate President, Dr. Kimberly Jones, has requested that I ask my peers what product(s) you may be using that assists with both administration and management of reporting.

We use Campus Labs products, but we are open to reviewing other recommended software.  We would be interested in knowing ease of use, as well as faculty, student and other end user satisfaction with the product.

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing from you.

[BCC Logo_web]
Pamela Federline, MPH
Coordinator, Institutional Effectiveness & Grants
Brunswick Community College
P.O. Box 30
Supply, N.C. 28462
(910) 755-7397