Thank you for the link.  This is much more inclusive data.

Have a great day,
Pamela

>>> "John B. Boone" <jbboone at waketech.edu> Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:25
AM >>>

Look at this link:

http://www.ncleg.net/documentsites/committees/JointAppropriationsEducation2013/2013%20Session/2013-03-13%20Meeting/FRD_EducationExpenditures__2012_11_27.pdf

Page 2 is the information you need…I think

John B. Boone Ed.D.
Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Accreditation, and Research
SACS Accreditation Liaison
Wake Technical Community College
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
(919) 866-5923
jbboone at waketech.edu

From: Pamela Federline [mailto:federlinep at brunswickcc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:12 AM
To: Barbara Brown; ccpro at lists.cpcc.edu
Subject: Re: [Ccpro] State spending on CC vs 4-year

Barbara,

There was a reference to what you were looking for in the state report
on merging community colleges.  See below.

It may be argued that administrative costs for North Carolina’s
community
colleges should not be questioned because they are low. For example,
community college institutional support expenditures in Fiscal Year
2009-
10 were $856 per student FTE as compared with $1,781 for the
University
of North Carolina system.

http://www.ncleg.net/PED/Reports/documents/CC/CC_Report.pdf

Have a great day!

Pamela

>>> Barbara Brown <bbrown at cfcc.edu> Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:04 AM

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I might be able to research the following:

"Do you have data on how much the state spends on a community college
student versus a 4 year student?"

thanks!

Barbara Brown

CFCC - Institutional Researcher

411 N. Front Street

Wilmington, NC 28401
bbrown at cfcc.edu
910.362.7327

“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
― C.S. Lewis ( http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis
)

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties
by an authorized state official. (NCGS.Ch.132)
Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties
by an authorized state official (NCGS. ch. 132). Student educational
records are subject to FERPA.