Central Piedmont Community College

[Ccpro] CCPRO Conference is set for November 3-5, 2013 in Greensboro, NC - Call for Proposals/Presentations

Dear CCPRO members:

As you have learned yesterday I have been appointed President-Elect of CCPRO (2013-2014) replacing Susan Houseman who resigned from her CCPRO position. We are all thinking about you Susan, and looking forward to seeing you soon.

The annual CCPRO Conference has been set for November 3-5, 2013 at the Koury Convention Center, Shearton Greensboro at Four Seasons.

(800) 242-6556
(336) 292-9161

3121 High Point Road (at I-40)
Greensboro, NC 27407

Room Rate: $129.00 plus tax (mention CCPRO Conference)

The five tracks for the conference are:

1.       Planning

2.       Research

3.       Assessment

4.       Accreditation

5.       Reporting

Call for Proposals/Presentations

If you would like to conduct a session during the conference focused on one of these tracks (listed above) please complete the survey monkey survey (URL link below) by May 31, 2013. We really want your participation in this conference, so please consider being a presenter in Greensboro.

The Executive Committee of CCPRO will provide more details pertaining to this conference when they become available. We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

John B. Boone Ed.D.
Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Accreditation, and Research
SACS Accreditation Liaison
Wake Technical Community College
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
(919) 866-5923
jbboone at waketech.edu<mailto:jbboone at waketech.edu>

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official (NCGS. ch. 132). Student educational records are subject to FERPA.